Regulator Intermediate Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, sorry to hijack thread. But I have a question to the original concern.

If IP is determined by the first stage.
Wouldn't the regulators (AL Titan and Mares Rover) have the same IP ? since it's connected to the same first stage?

Thanks

Hey, sorry to hijack thread. But I have a question to the original concern.

If IP is determined by the first stage.
Wouldn't the regulators (AL Titan and Mares Rover) have the same IP ? since it's connected to the same first stage?

Thanks

This is an old thread, but never mind.... the IP is being compared between two different first stages:

1.) An Aqualung 1st stage (Titan) and
2.) A Mares 1st stage.

The Aqualung Titan was within "normal" range, but the Mares was a bit too high.

Best wishes.

Ah! Thank you!

I was searching for some tips to maintain my new zeagle and came across this thread. haha

I'm a relative novice to self servicing, initially I didn't have an inline tool, I serviced the regs just fine. Then I bought an inline tool and for me it makes things easier. I'm not at the level where I can do it by "feel" and did find having to take hose off re adjust and try again etc a little more time consuming, but no I wasn't in any hurry, I do however like the tool. I'm bit of an equipment and tool freak. I also recently bought a magnehelic gauge, previously I used a manometer I made copied from one of Hermans posts which worked just fine but like the inline tool I like the guage. No, neither of the tools was "necessary" but for me nice to have and another excuse to buy some new toys. Each to their own.

---------- Post added July 13th, 2013 at 05:02 AM ----------

Caught out on another old thread, I keep meaning to check dates before I post, guess I need try harder. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom