Divers Supply Tampa is shutting the doors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dc59222

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that Divers Supply is closing their Tampa location. Looks like they are having a huge liquidation sale to clear out all the inventory. Should be some great deals available.

Yep they sure are...going there tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added July 27th, 2013 at 11:11 AM ----------

Time us 11:10am. Line at the door...still not open. ..more people showing by the minute.

---------- Post added July 27th, 2013 at 02:47 PM ----------

Ok shopping done..good deals on what they have left..picked up a mares liquid for 30...another cressi for 18....a akona 3mm wetsuit fir 115(best deal as they are 200 and up online), dive flag for 5, new mouth pieces for 2...then had to take the wife shopping for shoes.

These people leaving will be a loss to the area. I have always been treated well when shopping in their store plus they would always go the extra mile to help me. I am a non affiliated instructor and was always treated like part of a family. I wish they would be able to stay open. Daniel and Devon will be missed. I hope some other operation will pick them up, they would be an asset.

Bill C

Divers Supply has changed there plan. They are staying in Tampa. Looking for a new location close by remaining at current location untill Feb.
Yey!!!

Just hear Divers Supply Tampa will be closing for good on December 24th 2013. They are selling everything including the display cases. Was hoping the store was actually going to stay open, but it will be closed by Christmas.

According to their website, the Tampa location is closing and December 24th 2013 is the last day... guess the moving plan did not work out. not sure what you mean about getting real with their prices

I stopped in today.

The doors are closing do to "Obama Care". Diver supply is a small company and would require over 50 full time employees if the Tampa store stayed open. So to avoid the Obama fees and fines they are choosing to close the Tampa store.

Got a good deal on an AL40, but didn't see anything else that really caught my eye.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

Very sad Divers Supply Tampa is closing Dec 24th 2013. )-: ScubaCrab - 12/06/2013 5:39 PMView Member TopicsCategory: GeneralReplies: 0Very sad Divers Supply Tampa is closing Dec 24th 2013. )-: I have been going to this shop since I was certified 7 years ago. The staff has allways been honest and given great service and prices! I have visited every Dive shop in the area with varied experiences. But primarily did business with Divers Supply because I knew they would do there best to take care of me! Divers Supply Tampa

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom