Looking for some advice on really easy diving fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have a set of oceanic vipers that work well my buddy has a set of mares xtremes those are good one to use as well the will propel you under water easly with out much effort

I have had 3 back fusions so I know exactly what you are talking about.

The Seawing Nova has been the fastest and easiest kicking fin I have used. Really best set I have had, very light and with the awesome bungee strap and large finger loop this is extremely fast and easy to put on for those who have limited mobility.

They had some quality control issues with the first batch so be careful buying used. I think the ones with slots on the top of the joints are the old style and the new style are flat on top of the joints. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

The new Novas fins are one of my favorite purchases for diving ever next to my Stanley rolling scuba box and Home Depot cross stand to gear up on.

Hey Mark,

That is great feedback and exactly what I needed. I've had one back fusion and have neck and knee issues so I will definitely have to try the Seawing Nova. May have to try he rolling scuba box as well, I like that idea too. Thank you again.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom