Anoindustry diving canister light promotion and give gift away to technique divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it possible to get a lower price without the Hollis lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sorry . This is our promotion plan . If we have other promotion plan without Hollis light , I will let you know .Cheers

Hello . My friend

The ANO CL2300 is battery pack . and you can visit here to know more .
;the switch did NOT has power indicator
For the price . I do NOT think the price will drop again .

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't interested at a $135 price point and I just can't get interested in the same light at a higher price point. Perhaps others here can let me know if my fears of foreign built battery pack problems are unfounded (I know all of the batteries are foreign built). I get that some people don't mind not having some way to see how much battery is left, so that's a personal thing.
Perhaps you can send my recommendations along to the manufacturer. If I could use my own batteries, particularly as batteries get better in the future it would go a long way, and the thought of not knowing how much battery is left scares me.
Also, your page says that the price of the light was $458. The price of the light was never $458. Complete honesty goes a long way among scuba divers. Our lives depend on a certain level of honesty from the people manufacturing our gear. If you can't be trusted with something simple like pricing, can you be trusted to provide us with a light that will perform as promised for years to come?

For the battery pack . I have no idea how to answer you . But I think is very simple for DIY. I think most people can DIY a replacement battery park for ANO CL2300

For the price . My price is 100% base on the price from ANO OFFICIAL SITE And they said the price was US$588, I do NOT want to discuss the price was,Because I am 100% make sure I have sold that one in US$458
,and I do NOT want prove everything is perfect .what I want to prove is I am selling original CL2300 in 259.99 with origianl Hollis LED6 and Hollis LED3X . and CL2300X in 319.99 with original Hollis LED6 and Hollis 3x.
Both are free shipping . and I have sold many of the lights. all are happy with the light . Just Mikem17 complain got the CL2300X in US$399,(The factory is crazy to drop the price , I did NOT get the price difference eigher,
I am talking with their boss now) but Mikem17 also agree with the light is great .

Hi . Guys . Again . I can not prove anything is perfect . But I Really think the price of the light is at cheapest moment . And I have sold many lights here . just let people say if I am a trusted person or not.

---------- Post added July 27th, 2015 at 10:10 PM ----------

ANO official site has raised the price to US$368.99 for the CL2300X

I have to raise the price to US$368.99 24 HOURS later. If anyone wants this one . Please contact with me .

I just wanted to post a quick review of this light and the seller. I ordered my light three weeks ago and my package was shipped two days later, and I received it seven days after that. The communication throughout the process with Minos was great, always responding to my many PM's within five minutes everytime, literally.
My CL2300 and two Hollis lights came packaged securely and with factory boxes and manuals, all perfectly new. For the can light I am extremely impressed. I am a novice and do not have a ton of experience in this area to draw on, but I already took it on a few wrecks and on Hi this light dwarfed a few name brand can lights on other divers I was with. Everyone I told about the light, the price, and the deal were very impressed. The Hollis LED 6 is very bright also, making my Miniwave LED and UK SL4 seem dim.
All aspects of the order and product have been great. If your on the fence on this light, I would say it's definitely worth the price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 200
Hi. Lee

Thanks for your review . And I think you already got your second CL2300 .Did it arrives in good condition ?

Minos,
I received my light Wednesday, thanks again for the ultra fast shipping! Always a pleasure to deal with and fast.

Minos, can you confirm what LED and bin this light has?

Your earlier posts imply that it contains XM-L, bin T6, LED emitters. Is that correct?

If so, the info I found says that those are rated for a max for 975 lumens at 3A current.

The Div10 says it is XM-L2, bin U2 emitters. Those are a max of 1193 lumens at 3A current.

That would mean that the individual emitters in the Div10 have a bit over 20% more output, I think.

Also, what is currently the best price/promotion on the CL2300X? If it matters, I, for one, am not interested in getting any "free" handheld lights.

Hello . Stuartv

Thanks for your message .The CL2300 and CL2300X both use CREE T6 . Yes . At 3A The T6 maybe a little dim than the U2. But is based on the driven current on the emitter.
I have physical test the DIV10 and ANO CL2300X. I did NOT see any big difference on the brightness. Here below is I use the DIV10 and ANO CL2300X emit to the ceiling.
13.jpg12.jpg
The left is DIV10 ,The right is ANO CL2300X. (I put the flashlight on the floor and face to the ceiling,about 3.2meters distance)

The price for CL2300X is US$359
The price for CL2300 is US$259
Both free shipping to USA and coming with 1pcs of Hollis LED6 and 1pcs Hollis LED3X

If you pay us via paypal .Please cover the paypal fee
paypal: sales@nitescuba.com

Cheers

T6 is a bin. The Cree XM-L and the XM-L2 emitters both have T6 bins. Which actual emitter is it?

---------- Post added August 26th, 2015 at 12:28 PM ----------

When I click the link you posted earlier, for the CL2300X, it takes me to an AliExpress page where I can buy just the CL2300X with no "free" gifts for $329.99.

Aliexpress.com : Buy ANO CL2300X Technical diving canister light with goodman handle PROMOTION/FREE SHIPPING from Reliable Flashlights & Torches suppliers on nitescuba | Alibaba Group

Is that not a valid page to purchase this light?

I asked the earlier question in case you were offering a slightly better discount directly to ScubaBoard members. The link to AliExpress is something it looks like anyone could buy, so it's no special deal for ScubaBoard members.

329 is no gift
Buy via scubaboard have gift

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom