2 recent days of Diving in Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Decent conditions, The 18-20 lb Gag Grouper fnally show up .. now that the season is closed.

We are allowed to hunt them the entire time they are absent from our waters.

That was not a lot of fish at all.. My family eats fish quite often and with relatives in town, we are eating a lot of lobster too.

Thanks, I bailed early on the solo dive with multiple sharks. Had one fish clipped to my side in a bag and decided it was time to dive elsewhere.

@dumpsterDiver I will be there later this week to dive. Please take the week off from spearing so there are a few fish left on the reefs for my to see. Maybe a few lemons will be out.

The wind is howling out of the west and south. No diving for me for a few night. Hogfish for dinner tonight and the tails are on ice for surf and turf on Wednesday.

Good. Maybe a few days will see a shift in the weather. It would be nice to get a few boat dives in. See you soon.

I feel for you Cuzza. Have to drive miles out and then no bugs to boot. Sounds kind of like my diving up here

Back
Top Bottom