Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well having fun taking pictures of the NEW INDIGO Force Fin. Looks Black in the shadows and INDIGO in light. To be honest I have not been diving for over 4 years now and for the first time tested a XL pair of Original Force Fins. I forgot how FAST they were with little effort. For the past years I swim each day but only in the Slim Fins ,Force Fin Slim Fin - Adjustable designed for swimming and snorkeling. That powerful snap and forward push. Best Fin I have ever used.
black-blue.jpg

They look nice...but not near as cool as an indigo flying force fin :)

Whats the difference between indigo Force Fins and indigo Force Fins Pro? isn't it the same new material? And when are the Flying Force coming out? Colour looks great by the way!

Lagoiski, good question. Right now the #INDIGO will be in the orginial material 86A. I have heard that the Force Fin Hockey and Flying Force will also be made in 86A soon as I have word I will post. Till Then. Best, Bob
ForceFin_indigo.jpg

Lagoiski, good question. Right now the #INDIGO will be in the orginial material 86A. I have heard that the Force Fin Hockey and Flying Force will also be made in 86A soon as I have word I will post. Till Then. Best, Bob View attachment 398593
Bob, so the Hockey's and the flying force will be made with the current "Original" material? I thought that the Indigo Blue was supposed to be somewhat a new material that was created because of the tan delta manufacturer moving their production to China, are the stiffness and rebound properties the same as the current "originals"? I guess i was thinking by the discussions that the indigo blue was going to replace and have better properties than the current force fin materials out there. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Last edited:
Bob, so the Hockey's and the flying force will be made with the current "Original" material? I thought that the Indigo Blue was supposed to be somewhat a new material that was created because of the tan delta manufacturer moving their production to China, are the stiffness and rebound properties the same as the current "originals"? I guess i was thinking by the discussions that the indigo blue was going to replace and have better properties than the current force fin materials out there. Thanks for any info you can provide.
Sorry for a mix up. We have pumped up the #INDIGO material to closely match the Tan Delta snap. The only difference is no longer the clear colored blades.. We are bring back into production the Flying Force and the Hockey force Fin. Our American Production plant is a 9001 quantity control which has taken baby steps to bring on line all of our many Force Fin designs. I am very proud of our Team in Pennsylvania who has taken over all operations so we can take control of our growth. Thank You. Force Fin: Indigo Blue
DSC_0950.jpg

I am still confused. From my understanding indigo was a new material with similar properties to Tan Delta. However there are models of Force Fins originals and Force Fins Pros in indigo options. Isn't it the same? I thought originals and Pro's were different in that Pros used a stiffer material than originals with better rebound rate. So my questions is, do both use same material or it is different material but both are in indigo color?

I saw that on the website too, bottom line sounds like there is only one Indigo Blue material, close to tan delta properties, but it is very confusing on the site because it list both pros and originals in Indigo Blue and different price points as well. If you were trying to get the Indigo Blue like the ones pictured above then I'd jump on the lowered price point while it's still there, lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom