Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've tried to cut a hole into the top, I hate to tell you how tough the TD material is. almost nothing will cut it and fewer will be able to smooth it. Not to say it cannot be done, but its really tough. The molded flying force may be a better option.

Hi Bob, I noticed that the top of the foot pocket is open on the flying fin. My foot gets irritated in this area with both my pros and my extras, even with different boots. Is this a modification that can be made to my fins without compromsing them? Both pairs are tan-delta if that matters. Thanks
Lion-fish eater, not sure if I can win either way. I opened up the top of the Flying Force to help stop irritation with some times rubbing on certain high instep folks like you. The best solution is get a set of Comfort insteps, or purchase the #INDIGO Flying Force and sell your other pairs on the inter-net. Please do not attempt to cut out a hole in your Force Fins, it can cause damage to you and your fins. I did not this service at one time when I had a work shop. Hope this helps. Thanks for the support. Best, Bob need to give a fun picture?
dmsing.jpg
The Force fin Extra Force.

It's March 20th!!!! When can we order, lol?

It's March 20th!!!! When can we order, lol?
Thank you, when Susanne finds out what has been made...maybe later this week. Will post the first second we know. I think the Flying Force has been out of production for over 5 years now. Not due to sales but changes in production plants.. Two American plants we worked with move to the People Republic of China. We now are working with our Pennsylvania plant who does everything by the book.
davidspain.jpg

No idea , saw them on craigslist and first thought was prototype ... till I looked at the fin straps , that is not force quality ... first knock offs I have seen as well , imitation is the purest form of flattery , however copyright infringement or what ...

first Chinese rip offs I have seen. what are they made off? rubber or urethane?
These have been around for many years, material was some type of PVC, no snap and very stiff to try to hold up wingtips, You can see a bead lines for helping to hold the right shape. Scanning Force fin history, check this out. My first Force fin made out of Poly-Urethane. (1972) Santa Barbara
bob-force.jpg

Back
Top Bottom