Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Flying Force and Hockey Fins on the facebook they just posted look great though!

XL-Hockey-w-spru.jpg
The Flying Force and Hockey Fins on the facebook they just posted look great though!
Well, our American Production plant takes baby steps. (9001 quality control ) We are now we are ready to kick...Hockey Fin. Thank you Josh.

View attachment 399090
Well, our American Production plant takes baby steps. (9001 quality control ) We are now we are ready to kick...Hockey Fin. Thank you Josh.

I love the new color! Match me up with a neon yellow for the Navy Blue/Gold combo and I'm all in!

Hi Bob, The hockey fin looks great - but any chance of an update on the Flying? I am ready to place order as soon as you give the word they are in production :)

Hi Bob, The hockey fin looks great - but any chance of an update on the Flying? I am ready to place order as soon as you give the word they are in production :)
Hello Oregondiver, Force Fin Flying Force will be in production March 20, 2017. I think it has been out of production for over 5 years now. Not due to demand but Susanne and I deciding to keep making Force Fin products. At one point we helped 12 employees get new jobs and sold our commercial building here in Santa Barbara. Then bought out our last standing shareholders. Getting ready to roll onto our new projects the U.S. Navy gave us a very nice order and we decided to keep open and move all operations to our Production plant in Pennsylvania. This year are are bringing back into sales all our products. Like make America Great Again and stop supporting cheap china stuff. 40% duty to ship #FORCEFIN to china and yet their fins roll in at not charge,Kind of unfair trade deals. Thank for your Store support and I will post once I have put these #FORCEFIN products rolling out the door. Here is a photo of first part made in the new #INDIGO color

Attachments

• ML-Flying-w-spru.jpg
    ML-Flying-w-spru.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 109
Hoping that means Hockey's are on same production date

They are beautiful :) thank you for the update.
Can't wait!

Hi Bob, I noticed that the top of the foot pocket is open on the flying fin. My foot gets irritated in this area with both my pros and my extras, even with different boots. Is this a modification that can be made to my fins without compromsing them? Both pairs are tan-delta if that matters. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom