Keys Dive Operations Post-Irma: Who will be opening, and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Per Mia Herald keys will be opened to tourists sunday

We got more crap today, French Reef.

A1BC3045-0D88-4CAF-A220-69C1918392EB.jpeg
94A8102E-EB05-4D32-B546-2A803105477E.jpeg

Per Mia Herald keys will be opened to tourists sunday

We have been taking out tourist divers since Thursday.

Typical; news media gets it wrong.

We officially already opened the Keys. :bounce:

Reactions: mdb
Thank you all for writing on this post. I was hoping to be in Miami and then diving in the Keys in a couple of days. I was on the fence for a long time and read all your posts with great hope and lots of good wishes for you who were hit by Irma in a more personal and dramatic way than I was. I love all the resilience and strength you all are showing. I'm sorry I won't be down just yet. I sure would love to pick up trash with you and your crew, Capt. Jim!

Make sure you call your dive shops/hotels ,many are not ready for divers
I will be diving tomorrow in the Islamorada area and will report what we find

Love the progress so far and the action shots.Just need to know about available lodging and here I come! Might try AirBnB to see what is available in Key Largo. Are the available hotel rates high or low compared to this time last year?

We officially already opened the Keys. :bounce:
Glad to see RR and others back running. What the communities need is business to return.

Glad to see RR and others back running. What the communities need is business to return.

Yes indeed, support your favorite dive shop, go diving with them. Horizon Divers is up and running, Ocean Divers is up and running.

Are there others.?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom