Why Come to Coz in January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I'm not trying it, but go ahead if it turns you on." There. I fixed it.

"You're the one acting like a tourist taking it easy". Better?

"You're the one acting like a tourist taking it easy". Better?

Much. Thank you. :cool: I do resemble that remark.

BTW, I jump off the dock but I come ashore through the entry point by the restaurant. How do you deal with fins climbing the ladder? Do you throw them up onto the dock from the water?

@ggunn @RayfromTX @ReefHound

All you Texas guys need to get along :)

Good diving,

Craig
PA and FL
It’s the weather.
C67C9138-0110-4836-A611-52C51CE6DED3.jpeg

Much. Thank you. :cool: I do resemble that remark.

BTW, I jump off the dock but I come ashore through the entry point by the restaurant. How do you deal with fins climbing the ladder? Do you throw them up onto the dock from the water?

I used to do the shore exit but diverted to the ladder on a night dive where the urchin covered the bottom and found it easier and quicker. Sometimes, I clip them off with a carabiner, as I always do in Florida on shore dives because if you get whacked by a breaker and they get loose, kiss them goodbye. Sometimes it's easier to just toss them up on the dock.

Could anyone consider a selfish reason for me to post this. I'm telling my own customers to stay away!

Dave
Seriously? How moronic do you think us Scubaboarders are? It was clear from the beginning of this thread that you would parlay and manipulate the whole scenario into a prop for your business. I love using Scubaboard as a tool for researching destinations and gleaming from other peoples experience. However I cannot stand when people use it as a free vehicle for their advertising campaign. A lot of your posts are somewhat milquetoast and subtle. This one on the other hand is about as subtle as a personal injury lawyer's face plastered on the side of a city bus. If you feel it was so benign, why on numerous counts did you edit your original comment about Christi and all other dive ops?

Apologies - two corrections - again, these numbers apply to JANUARY's Only: I did bother to go back and double check the records:

January 2016 - 2 days (11th and 17th)
January 2017 - 2 days (23rd and 30th)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom