June Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
Wife and I will be Hotel Coz June 9 through June 23rd , week before invasion and then part of Invasion. 4th time in coz. Diving with Dive Paradise. Counting the days!! Will be available for all parties!
John and Lois

June starts tomorrow!!!!!

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Chuck P and the Mrs. --- 4-13 June --- El Presidente --- Blue Project
Kmarks --- 5-10 June --- Caribo Cozumel --- Scuba With Alison
Scubajeg1 and the Mrs. --- 9-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
Bubbles Below --- 9-16/16-23/23-25 June --- El Cid/Coral Princess/Tulum --- Scuba Mau/Tres Pelícanos/Cenote Experience
Dimitrik, family --- 13-20 June --- Occidental Grande --- Blue XT Sea
Bert Stevens --- Last two weeks --- Allegro Cozumel --- Aldora

Abidon, family --- 17-22 June --- Iberostar --- Unconfirmed
Vic K and the Mrs. --- 17-23 June --- Casa Mexicana --- Tres Pelícanos
JK Oregon and Family --- 18 June - 2 July --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Basscat --- 19-28 June --- Hotel Plaza Cozumel --- Blue XT Sea
Keepdivin --- 19-20/21-24/25 June - 2 July --- Valladolid/Suites Colonial/Hotel Cozumel --- Salty Endeavors/???
Scubasis23 and sis --- 23-30 June --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Judydivescoz, family --- 23 June - 1 July --- House in CC --- Liquid Blue

Overlaps:

@BertStevens , @JK Oregon , and @Scubasis23 will all be at Allegro together and JK Oregon and Scubasis23 will both be diving with Prodive.
@Vic K and @Bubbles below will be diving together with Tres Pelícanos.

@dimitrik and @Basscat might overlap for a day to two with Blue XT Sea.

Last edited:
June starts tomorrow!!!!!

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Bubbles Below --- 9-16/16-23/23-25 June --- El Cid/Coral Princess/Tulum --- Scuba Mau/Tres Pelícanos/Cenote Experience
Board Horde (aka SB Invasion) --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
Keepdivin --- 19-20/21-24/25 June - 2 July --- Valladolid/Suites Colonial/Hotel Cozumel --- Salty Endeavors/???

Overlaps:

@BertStevens , @JK Oregon , and @Scubasis23 will all be at Allegro together and JK Oregon and Scubasis23 will both be diving with Prodive.
Lots of people are staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise for some reason.

Can't wait to get on the PLANE!

ScubaBoard Invasion --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise

Overlaps:

Lots of people are staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise for some reason.

Today's the 1st day of June! Won't be long now! :scubadiver:

Hey
@JK Oregon and @Scubasis23 I forgot about some credits I have with ProDive from being rained out last year. So I’ll be diving with ProDive the week of 6/17 and move over to Aldora the next week. Hope to meet you both!

June 20-25... 16 PAX from EasyDivers in Memphis! Staying at Cozumel Palace. Diving with Aqua Safari in the morning, and Scuba with Alison in the afternoons!

June 20-25... 16 PAX from EasyDivers in Memphis! Staying at Cozumel Palace. Diving with Aqua Safari in the morning, and Scuba with Alison in the afternoons!
Alison is doing afternoon dives now? I didn't know that. Did she tell you that she can't actually go out on the boats right now? She has a new divemaster named Jorge leading the dives. I'll get to meet him and do my first dives with him tomorrow. Carlos is still El Capitan.

I just flew in today and boy are my arms... sweaty from the humidity. Also, this may sound crazy to almost everyone, but the first food I sought out was a banana. Seriously. They are so much better here than in the US.

So excited to come over, less than 2 weeks to go. @Bubbles below looking forward to diving with you. If you come to town cerveza s are on me. Anyone can give an update on current conditions?

So excited to come over, less than 2 weeks to go. @Bubbles below looking forward to diving with you. If you come to town cerveza s are on me. Anyone can give an update on current conditions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom