Where to go in Cozumel to buy a new Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I moved this from the advanced forum to the Cozumel forum.

Studio blue has a decent selection of Scubapro gear. I’m not sure if they have anything else. Aldora usually has a few masks in the shop, I think Oceanic.

There’s a shop south of town near Hotel Cozumel....just across from the beach...

Another shop in the downtown area is Scuba Price on 5th Ave, between Calle 7 and 9 (or there abouts but prior to the cemetery). They definitely do not not have the range of inventory as Cozumel Scuba Repair but they do have a pretty good selection and their pricing is good.

Another shop in the downtown area is Scuba Price on 5th Ave, between Calle 7 and 9 (or there abouts but prior to the cemetery). They definitely do not not have the range of inventory as Cozumel Scuba Repair but they do have a pretty good selection and their pricing is good.
They are between 9 and 11 (down the street from my house). They seem to be affiliated with Studio Blue...at least they always phone there or send me there if they don't have what I am looking for.

Thank you a lot Cozumel Scuba Repair is great Javier is great getting there is sketchy for sure but great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom