Yearning for Cozumel weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

single digits (F) in central Texas is like a severe El Norte in QR. Not much compared to Northern latitudes but the housing is simply not built for it. The people living on the edge are not equipped for it and suffer a lot

single digits (F) in central Texas is like a severe El Norte in QR. Not much compared to Northern latitudes but the housing is simply not built for it. The people living on the edge are not equipped for it and suffer a lot
Yes; I wonder how the homeless living in tents all around town are going to fare over the next few days.

Yes; I wonder how the homeless living in tents all around town are going to fare over the next few days.
Bring them blankets?

Its 2*F here this morning!

Bring them blankets?

Its 2*F here this morning!

Where are you in the city? I'm in Midtown and it's cold but a balmy 25F. Are you in the freezer at Sparks?

I was so focused on the 4" snow expected Sunday that I missed the snow forecast for today. 2" and too cold to melt. No thaw expected for a week. I'm glad I'm not taking care of 600 cattle alone anymore.

-31 in Montana. Wind chill -50. Almost 2 weeks of below zero weather. We had no winter up til now. Boy she arrived with a vengeance. Luckily I missed the first week of it while we were in Cozumel.

-31 in Montana. Wind chill -50. Almost 2 weeks of below zero weather. We had no winter up til now. Boy she arrived with a vengeance. Luckily I missed the first week of it while we were in Cozumel.

That was probably a 100+ degree temperature change coming home.....minus the windchill! Saw a tweet the wind chill was -60 in Havre this morning. BRRR....

We're 22 with 5 degree windchill so not as bad as a lot. 2-4 inches of snow expected this weekend. We were going to go to Portland this weekend but they're expecting a foot of snow today/tomorrow, so we cancelled.
:rant:

Back
Top Bottom