PADI "Looking Good" Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No. Your course outline is evaluated and you may or may not get approved to teach it. Others can't. The fee to PAI is a one-time fee to get your instructor card; what you charge for a class is up to you and PADI doesn't care. As far as I know, even though the course name may be specious, there has to be some underlying value to the diver and diving for it to be approved.

You just replied to a zombie comment

IME on the Caribbean "2-tank morning dive" this only happens if both sites are within 5-ish minutes of the pier. Most of the time they aren't.

Where do you dive in the Caribbean? Most of the places that I go are close enough for a return between dives.

Where do you dive in the Caribbean? Most of the places that I go are close enough for a return between dives.

Westpunt Curacao: sometimes GoWest does "close" boat dives but the ones you actually go to are not.

Bonaire w/ Dive Friends: Klein and the few not-so-shore-accessible sites North of Buddy's are too far. Especially back when they sailed from Yellow Sub pier.

Turquoise Bay, Roatan: SWS do the "checkout" day in front of the resort, but most days the 2 morning dives are too far.

E1A47F42-7E21-4E89-8977-C0FF756D7C02.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom