PADI "Looking Good" Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And then you're sitting on the boat for another hour, and then do another dive for another hour.
No, then I'm taking the boat back to shore for a nice lunch in an establishment with a restroom. If not, I can always go to the head or doff the wetsuit, jump in the water and let go without embarrassing the other divers.

I don't want to trivialize this important discussion of urinary preferences and techniques, but I have an important stylistic question--maybe just for ladies, maybe not:

Is hot pink back in style for dive gear colors?

Is hot pink back in style for dive gear colors?
Personally I prefer black with red, orange or yellow accents, but if you like hot pink, what's denying you that choice? You go, you.

Perhaps if there was more...ummm...skin area exposed, you would get cold.
Doesn't that depend on surface area? I mean if there isn't much there to begin with, not much heat can be transmitted, right? :wink::D:poke::p

Doesn't that depend on surface area? I mean if there isn't much there to begin with, not much heat can be transmitted, right? :wink::D:poke::p

It's self-regulating: the colder it is, the smaller it gets. Evolution is clever like that. :whistling:

No, then I'm taking the boat back to shore for a nice lunch in an establishment with a restroom.

IME on the Caribbean "2-tank morning dive" this only happens if both sites are within 5-ish minutes of the pier. Most of the time they aren't.

I look good whether I'm unabashedly peeing in my wetsuit or not.

Back
Top Bottom