10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good game between the penguins and the capitals. Caps winning 2-1 after 2.

to many goals called back. ****ty ice. low scoring. exactly what i would expect from pitt. I bet philly coulda done a better job.

ouch! I thought it was a a slow start to the game, the ice was little wet but OK!
See you topside! John

I spent 20 minuets wondering why it was snowing in Pittsburg, and why Washington got replaced with Buffalo. Then I realized I was watching the 2008 Winter Classic.

According to CBC Philly, has a good shot for hosting next year and then in the next year or two the NHL will be looking for a new broadcasting contract, potentially ESPN but that may endanger the Winter Classic since it seems unlikely that they would want to broadcast hockey over one the many bowl games they show each New Years.

That was a shallacking the Pens put on the Bolts tonite and cros only figured in on one assist. Gotta give props tho to Tampa Bay and staying classy and not just giving up on the game and going headhunting or turning it into fight club. 1st in the east and tied for 1st in the league!!!

Yep just checked the stats and my team the (Sens) is heading for the basement sitting 21st. :dropmouth:
At least we are ahead of Toronto:rofl3:

This has nothing to do with hockey. but I just had to laugh at you being from sask and diving........ sucks being landlocked doesnt it.

Go Habs.. :rofl3:

what's up with them this year? TO and them are getting to be as embarrassing as the Nordiques and jets used to be. Thankfully the Habs are carrying the load for Canada.

WTF The 'nucks are it right now.
And the nordiques rocked btw :D

The Wild blanked the penguins yesterday and are now 7th in the conference. I hope they can keep this up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom