10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
Colin, you are NOT that big. Vertically challenged, yes. :D
Oh, every Publix has a scale. Some are discreetly hidden near the bathrooms, others are in the front of the store.
Yeah yeah... I'm big enough it takes two trips for me to haul...rear! Thank GOD Ada's has double doors that open for me :) OK.. yeah.. I'm not hat big a dude... but I am avoiding publix to.. they have to many things I like that are bad for me.. now, Chef Brook over at Ada's (remember her, fiesty red head I chatter at there?), she kills me.. totally had a pumkin spice cake that is gluten free and such that also had a maple frosting..... :drool: TO DIE FOR!

Anyway, yeah, we wen't shopping there and at Healthy Habits yesterday and Saturday.. I'm set for a few days.. week.... :)

Officially, I'm 213# for the record @ the Publix scale and I lie a little.. I was 217# when you were here Jenny. :)

The next 10 lbs seems so elusive! But I did reach my first goal of 15 - 2 more since I first posted - so only 8 to go for the challenge!

Can't wait to hit my final goal of 30 total. My crystal ball says there is some new gear in my future!!

Forgot to tell ya Renee on Saturday that you looked great and that you look like you lost more than 15! WTG! Keep up the good work!

I'd like to join the challenge. It's highly unlikely that I'll lose ten in October considering I only started this Sunday, but I'm working on it. I need to lose 30 lbs, but want to lose 40. My goal is to have lost the 30 by mid February, so that's just about 10 a month I need to lose which should be doable. You guys have inspired me to get my butt in gear. Between this thread and the before and after pics, you guys are all doing great!

hi Caroln and welcome!!! dont forget, its not just the 10lbs challange - every thursday the SB Challangers sign on with their weeks progress so i will be looking out for your posts

remember, it all starts with sayiing you want to make a change!!

woohoooo - think aboot how faboulous we all will be feeling!!!!!!

Back to 2 weeks ago number.. -4.

Thought there would be a winner by now.

How is everybody doing on this challenge? I am at a 0 loss again.

Too late to join or restarting for Nov? I'm in. The singles group is talking about a M&G in the Keys in January. I will need to be buff :rofl3: for all the single SB Babes:eyebrow:

Down 25 ish from my peak - 210.6 this AM. Only another 25-30 to go. Won't be there by January but I already need to buy a new belt.

What's this word I see refered to "Excercise" - I'm not familiar with that term:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom