10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
never too late as im still wondering why we dont already have a 10lb winner!!

might have something to do with your halloween maybe :shocked:

almitywife:
never too late as im still wondering why we dont already have a 10lb winner!!

You only started it on the 12th October! That's less than a month! At a healthy rate of 2lbs max per week that's not 10lbs yet :wink:

I'm turning over a new leaf as of today and so I'm in for the 10lbs...though it will be more like the middle of December before I can win :D

well if you win Alcina...... you'll win an aussie t-shirt!! wont you be excited :wink:

Great! Welcome TripleDad and Alcina! Yep, join in any time. Once we have a winner, we will start a new challenge. Everybody is a winner no matter how much they lose!

Well, I'm exactly the same at 210. The foot is healing up nicely. I'm still watching what I eat pretty carefully. My parents and wife are taking me out to dinner for my birthday this weekend so it will be hard to be good. I'm thinking of going the Japanese route.

To celebrate Friday, I'm joing the local gym. It will be nice to not freeze to death in the winter, upstairs in the garage.

Pat

How 'bout a new late start program for us procrastinators...I hate working out, but haul my fat ***** to the baement and ride 6 miles on my bike every workday am. You would think I could knock off 10#'s easy. But I don't... Though it does firm up with the weight lifting program, so do I worry about 10lbs or just squash what I have back into some form of physical fitness. Now if I could figure out a way to run my internet off the bike I would never get off the bike....LOL

I haven't been on the scale in the last days because it's the bad time of the month for me, and I don't want to get depressed, lol. Before that I had lost 3.2 lbs. I don't think that's the case at this moment. I think the total for me is about 6.4 lb. I've kind of lost track.

I'll do better on the next challenge. One problem with that though. I'm leaving for Hawaii on Nov. 8th until the 19th. Not sure how that's going to go. I have a habit of bringing back 5lbs with me when ever I go to Hawaii, LOL.

Ugh. Went out to dinner last night and man, I ate too much. I think I could win the gain 10 lb challenge.

WOW! sounds like this group needs a shot of motovation! For me, I thought I would be dropping 10lbs quick. Guess I was wrong and suffering from the lack of will power that seems to prevade this group. So, I am taking baby steps. I made the veggie soup last night and have not had any candy today. This is huge after yesterday as I eat when stressed. (I have a project I am working on with updated software that is very different than the version I worked on 5+ years ago. Oh, and the projects needs to be moving along...) Stress is a huge trigger for me, and I will eat until stuffed. Ug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom