1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Biker,

We were officially inducted at the same time!

The air here sure is pure and clean...I wonder if the booze tastes better...

I just checked one of my tanks, the nitrox smells like roses in the springtime.

cheers,
markm
No, I tagged biker Becca because I made her go red completely wrong. Pete had to come in and fix it. I locked her out of the board...

No, I tagged biker Becca because I made her go red completely wrong. Pete had to come in and fix it. I locked her out of the board...

Hi Wookie,

I figured something like that occurred. However, the effect was same as we turned red at about the same time. Better to be lucky than good.

cheers,
mm

I agree that people that come here should be made aware of the fact that being a supporter of the site helps to keep it running. I have no problem at all with little pushes or posts to make that happen. However I believe the OP could have done it with a bit more grace. It comes off as shaming people.

Now before anyone comments, I came here and found a wealth of knowledge. I lurked for a long time and then decided to join the site. I met friends, openly discussed a disease that was sure to kill me (but didn't) and ask for support and help from the members here. Met a very close friend who I consider to be family here and has done more to help me realize my dream than anyone as done for me before (thanks @RainPilot ) I decided to be a supporter here because I loved the place. Then I got sick, got better-ish and got a job in the scuba industry. Now I don't make enough to support the site as my money goes towards living and dive gear.

However should that financial situation change, I would gladly go back to supporting this site. I would do it because I truly want to and not because of a 'heavy-handed, hit me over the head and shame me' style post.

A big thank you to @The Chairman for this site and giving us weirdos a place to share information, learn and even sometimes vent.

A big thank you to @The Chairman for this site and giving us weirdos a place to share information, learn and even sometimes vent.
We're all weirdos... some just realize it quicker than others. :D

For those who have just Gone Red, remember you can set your title to anything you want it to be (within reason). @ScubaWithTruk still has his title he set when he was able to Go Red.

We're all weirdos... some just realize it quicker than others. :D

For those who have just Gone Red, remember you can set your title to anything you want it to be (within reason). @ScubaWithTruk still has his title he set when he was able to Go Red.

I concur on the weirdo point.

How do I set my title?

m

Oh! So you're the one that got me kicked off ScubaBoard after I made a donation. You awful, evil, horrible person! LOL. It's all cool now. Hiccups are just a part of life.

You awful, evil, horrible person!
I see you've met Frank. :D :D :D

Staff has been told that there's not much they can break that I can't fix. I encourage them to try things out and if things go south, then we try to get them right. Just don't touch that big red button...

sgjri.jpg

I see you've met Frank. :D :D :D

Staff has been told that there's not much they can break that I can't fix. I encourage them to try things out and if things go south, then we try to get them right. Just don't touch that big red button...

933199e17b44d2cb7f5dc2e18f08f505.gif

Back
Top Bottom