1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I regularly visit two sites.....this is one of them, the other I support financially. No particular reason, just that it's the way I do it. If Pete needed money to keep this site operating, I would definitely help out. I support a number of causes and don't have a magic formula on how I pick and choose. I've volunteered over 5000 hours in my community and would do so on this site if it was needed and I qualified. I'm sorry but the OP got my back up a bit, something that seldom happens on this great site.

@flyboy08 , your guilting people to donate has probably caused some people to NOT donate. Many people will donate quietly, anonymously and most importantly on their own terms, but not when guilted to do so. I hope you’re happy.

@flyboy08 , if you’ve got something to say to me, say it to me publicly and don’t hide behind a PM.

@The Chairman , this is official notice to you and the board that I feel harassed by @flyboy08 .

How cheap is it going to get?
Donate what one feels the worth of the diet is...why should there be a set amount?

Site...lol, not diet...can't edit on phone? Guess that's a larger donation...lol

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 9.34.43 PM.png

I do tip dive crews
I do tip wait staff
When there is a call for help or SB will need to shut down I will donate.
That is not me in the photo.

Back
Top Bottom