108/080/109/156 balanced adjustable exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JerryPi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There are lots of threads about 108/109 exhaust tees and purge covers. What I gathered was that the currently available exhaust tee is 01-043-108 for the 108 and 109 and apparently is not perfect for the 109/156.
What about exhaust tee 01-043-211? It's supposedly made for the BA (156). I can't find any reference for it anywhere else. Scouting through various pictures on the net, perhaps version a is -108 and version b is -211? However I don't even know if these are original SP parts.

Is this the case, can someone shed some light?
version a:

version b:

Thank you,
Jerry

I have acquired both tees. Here they are:

Top: 01-43-211 with a 35mm opening and a recessed quadrilateral, probably suitable for a later production 156/Balanced Adjustable?
Bottom: 01-43-108 with a 26mm opening suitable for a 108 and 109.

Can someone please confirm that the later 156/BA (I think the one with satin finish and a CE certification) has the larger modern exhaust valve and thus requires a tee with a larger opening?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom