18hr Flight Ban Valid After 5' Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Food on a flight? Where? When?

I am currently getting my divemaster certification. If you look on your tables or the eRDP you will note that after a one day dive you may fly after 12 hours. After multiple days of diving you may fly after 18 hours.

I think calling DAN is a good idea, better safe than sorry. By the way, I want to apologize for my part in your last post. I certainly didn't mean for that thread to become a bed for such a disagreement. I should have been more clear in my original post and for that I'm sorry. Hopefully you found the answer(s) you were looking for. Have fun where ever you end up diving.

There's no significant disagreement ... he can go fly.

Haha, no worries Nwhitney2003, it was an interesting discussion, and I did learn much both about what to look for and some of the dynamics involving LDS's.

As to my question, thank you all for all of the quick replies. I'll be back on periodically to check for deals on gear until Aug 4th when I begin classes (and I'll likely have questions or observations) and then somewhere after the 22nd when I should be back from wherever after we go and I will hopefully be OW certified. Looking forward to it..Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom