1976 Scubapro Jet Fin (Red White and Blue)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeDiesel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of vintage 1976 ScubaPro Jet Fins. They are red, white, and blue and also very difficult to find. Anyone know where I could find a pair of these. Price is not an object. Thanks for any help.

They don't exist. You are thinking of the US Divers Rocket Fins. US Divers also produced a matching mask. A friend of mine has the set, I don't think they're for sale.

They don't exist. You are thinking of the US Divers Rocket Fins. US Divers also produced a matching mask. A friend of mine has the set, I don't think they're for sale.

I don't remember any Red White and Blue Jets either... :palmtree: Bob

Yep, US Divers Rocket Fins were made in red, white and blue circa 1974. They also made a mask and their top of the line very large knife (SeaHawk) was available in red, white and blue.

Yep, US Divers Rocket Fins were made in red, white and blue circa 1974. They also made a mask and their top of the line very large knife (SeaHawk) was available in red, white and blue.

I thought they came out before 1976. I believe they also made red, white and blue spg protector/cover.

I had a Vega with bicentennial paint - it came out in 1974. As I recall most "bicentennial" stuff came out 2-3 years before as part of the hype leading up to it.

DA Aquamaster:
As I recall most "bicentennial" stuff came out 2-3 years before as part of the hype leading up to it.

Very true, the bicentennial celebration lasted a few years.

I had a Vega with bicentennial paint - it came out in 1974. As I recall most "bicentennial" stuff came out 2-3 years before as part of the hype leading up to it.

I had a Vega, it did not last very long. There is a reason I don't buy vehicles from The Man and it is spelled v-e-g-a.

N

Back
Top Bottom