2-2.5 weeks in late March-May suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe there are more daily flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa eg Cebu Pacific has upward of 4 daily flight from Manila while there is only one from Cebu City.
I would never pay the normal price offered by Cebu Pacific. Their discount fare can be as little as P1 + extra(tax, luggage etc). Get yourself register with them on line and receive the notice. However, I regularly check on line every few days to make sure I don't miss anything!!!! US$60.00 round trip HK/MNL return can't be bad!

I believe there are more daily flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa eg Cebu Pacific has upward of 4 daily flight from Manila while there is only one from Cebu City.
I would never pay the normal price offered by Cebu Pacific. Their discount fare can be as little as P1 + extra(tax, luggage etc). Get yourself register with them on line and receive the notice. However, I regularly check on line every few days to make sure I don't miss anything!!!! US$60.00 round trip HK/MNL return can't be bad!

Good tip. I will sign up for their promotions. Thank you again!

Check out a combination of Puerto Galera with an additional dive safari to Apo Reef and Coron. Have a look at www.mvdive.com for more information..

I was interested in an PG, Coron, Apo Reef trip for end of April early May but I just heard back from your company that you're sold out at that time. :( Do you have any recommendations for any other operators that will do a safari?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom