2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pettiness of people never ceases to amaze me!

yeah... I thought they were uncalled for comments.

However, Tebow will probably emerge this year as the most decorated football player in the NCAA ever.

I agree that is highly possible. I expect him to break Herschel Walkers touchdown record this season.

Will he go pro? Only if he can make it about religion somehow. I am confident that's why he stayed in school: to have a spiritual impact on those around him.

Dale Murphy was very involved in religion and played for the Braves.

not sure why Tebow couldn't do the same.

In my opinion, he could bring some character back to the mostly group of thugs we have in the NFL.

yeah... I thought they were uncalled for comments.
Spurrier used to make me cringe almost weekly. I liked that he started us down the winning path, but I never thought much of his character off or on the field.
I agree that is highly possible. I expect him to break Herschel Walkers touchdown record this season.
That would be fun! People view him in much the same way we viewed Herschel. Our cheer for four years was:
Two, Four, Six, Eight...
Wait till Herschel Graduates! :D
Dale Murphy was very involved in religion and played for the Braves.

not sure why Tebow couldn't do the same.
That's for Tebow to decide. I won't be shocked if he doesn't go pro. He reminds me of Eric Liddell in his devotion.
In my opinion, he could bring some character back to the mostly group of thugs we have in the NFL.
You or I could do that! :D Scoring a TD would be another issue!

Our cheer for four years was:
Two, Four, Six, Eight...
Wait till Herschel Graduates! :D

Heh... I had forgotten about that. :rofl3:

As for Spurrier, he sure has mellowed and eaten some crow in his older years. I've gotten where I actually like some of the things he's done in recent years.

Hello South Carolina. I was wondering when the rug was going to get snatched out from under Ole Miss.

I am glad SC got it out of their system. I figured they might be a sleeper to upset Florida later in the season.

I am glad SC got it out of their system. I figured they might be a sleeper to upset Florida later in the season.

ooooo...... that would be so big.... Spurrier beating Florida....

( wishful thinking, but I don't see it happening....)

ooooo...... that would be so big.... Spurrier beating Florida....

( wishful thinking, but I don't see it happening....)

It could happen. On any given day pretty much any SEC team can lose to another SEC team. I think if FL plays like they did against TN then SC has a very good chance at beating them. SC has home field advantage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom