2010 GLWC Merchandise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5190 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt WITH pocket Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo

1-White
1-Grey

XXL $18.00 each

2 for a total of $36.00

Hey Ted,

I would like to add to my T-shirt order a F170 Hooded pullover XL for $30.00. I'm not sure what colors they come in, but that is not really that important to me. A Grey would be just fine--not white, please. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Hey Ted,
Can i get a large of both in gray:
F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back - $30.00 each
5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
S-XL$13.00 each
I don't have paypal, can i mail you a check?

Ted I saw there was a deadline coming up on orders, If it's not too late I'd like to order:

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
2 of XL in grey $30.00 each =$60

and

5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
1 in Lg and 1 in XL both grey $13.00 each = $26

Total $86

Is there a paypal address or how would you like me to pay? It looks like we will be there a little later on friday but we will be there!

Looking forward to meeting the crew..
Tim Bixler

I think it's really cool that the porthole logo that I designed so many years ago is still in use by the Wrecking Crew....

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee, FL

5190 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt WITH pocket Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo

XXL $18.00 each

I need 1 of them... you want me to bring $ or PayPal ya' ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom