2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fine with admin bashing... heck, I do it myself sometimes! :D As for the Gator cheerleaders... what's not to like? :D :D :D

As I get older, I find I don't need to sleep as much. I was fully awake at 4:30 this morning and simply could not get back to sleep. So, I am trying to quietly clean my office without waking Elena. :D :D :D

I hear ya. The same here. 6-7 years ago, I almost needed to use two alarm clocks and rent a forklift to wake me up and get me out of bed in time for work. God apparently didn't get the memo that I wasn't to grow old. :depressed:

LSU mis-managed the clock.

UGA is trying to lose.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Classic Les Miles clock management screw up.

Georgia finally woke up and put some extra points on the board.

I missed the South Carolina v Michigan game. I thought it was coming on later. (clock mismanagement on my part I guess :D )

The SC game was on the same time as the UGA game.

UGA really stepped it up in the second half. Congrats to the Bulldogs.

I saw an update while watching the UGA game that Michigan had taken a 1 point lead with 33 seconds left. I'd like to see how the Cocks were able to pull that one out.

---------- Post added January 1st, 2013 at 06:21 PM ----------

Just watched the highlight film on espn.com for the SC game. What a great come back to win the game. Congrats Gamecocks and Coach Spurrier.

I am patiently waiting for the Gator game to begin. :D

Ditto

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2013 at 09:33 PM ----------

Did the Santa Fe team board the Gator bus by mistake?

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Back
Top Bottom