2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In other news.....

536210_545203748823950_229345193_n.jpg

Wee, wee, wee, all the way home.

I bet Rudy is embarrassed.

Gators caught crap for losing by 10 points. Wonder what the press will say about ND tomorrow?

Season's over. Stick a fork in it. SEC rules!!!

I think I've lost count. Is this the 8 SEC National Championship in a row?

I think I've lost count. Is this the 8 SEC National Championship in a row?

think it's 7. will go check.

---------- Post added January 7th, 2013 at 10:55 PM ----------

yep. It's 7

some "wiki freak" has already updated the WIki page on it. :rofl3:

BCS National Championship Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SeasonDateWinner
Loser.................
Bowl GameSiteMVP

---------- Post added January 7th, 2013 at 11:20 PM ----------

As to Holtz saying that Alabama's "Dynasty" was over and that Saban should retire....

270318_4196014742203_1937281215_n.jpg

There just isn't really much you can say. I believe ND were a better team than they looked tonight, but damn, that was one serious beat-down.

Cue: start meaningless chatter about whether Alabama might be the first team to win three in a row.

That was an amazing game for 'Bama. 28 nothing at the half. Amazing. Good job, Tide. Continue to roll!

From the interwebs: 2013 BCS National Championship: Alabama beats Notre Dame - CBS News
The game cemented the SEC's dominance, asserts CBSSports.com columnist Gregg Doyel. "The gap between the SEC and everyone else isn't getting ridiculous; it is ridiculous," he writes, adding that the SEC is "clearly superior to the rest of college football."

From the second link:

Nick Saban knows it, too. When he thinks big, he doesn't think about winning the national championship. He thinks about winning the SEC championship.
Because it's the same thing.
"We got here by 5 yards -- Georgia was 5 yards from scoring [the winning touchdown in the SEC title game]," Saban said. "It's a pretty tough league we play in. We're going to have to improve as a program to have the opportunity to play for a national championship again, because of the quality of our league."
It's not hype. It's not myth. The SEC is real -- and it's spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom