2013 Scuba Resolutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Start logging Dives again
Dive the Bianca C down in Grenada
Get my MSDT
Cut back on the Stogs and Booze

Hello again folks. I did just make my diving resolution today, so it was a coincidence I got the email pointing to this thread today. When I finally post this reply, it should show a very small post count. I came here last year while I was considering getting certified. I did complete my PADI open water in July knowing my first real dive after certification would be April of 2013. I do have that dive scheduled in St Thomas USVI which I did based on a couple of recommendations. . My resolution was to do all I could to have a fun successful first time, post certification. Wednesday I will be going back to the pool/classroom for a quick refresher and to practice my learned skills again before leaving on the cruise.

Im 63, my goal is to keep up my pace for 2013" if you don't do it today you cant do it again" I am in the water 3 nights a week and at the beach 24 weekends a year teaching classes, been teaching scuba since 1967 still love it never stop dive on

Get my Divemaster cert and move to MAUI

Get a job as an instructor somewhere warm...

after that, it no particular order:
-MSDT
-give sidemount a try
-possibly break down and get a bp/w

1. Finish my open water certification
2. Dive a cenote
3. Get advanced open water certification
4. Dive Indonesia or PNG (not exactly a resolution since it's super $$$)

1. 300 dives total
2. Break the 125M depth mark
3. 75 Deco Dives
4. Caves?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom