2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, MSU should be in the Championship. They lost one game on bogus penalties to Notre Dame. FSU wouldn't stand a chance. Auburn snuck in on 2 miracle plays and has zero defense. The championship is a farce as far as I can tell. Sparty on. OSU has the best quarterback and running back in the nation and MSU stopped them.

Vincent I actually would not oppose MSU in the championship. Auburn just seems to be a team of destiny this year and you have to admit that it has been fun to watch so far. Auburn also is not the same team that LSU, the REAL Tigers, defeated early on in the year.

It will be fun to watch FSU and Auburn. Congrats to both programs. . I'll have to find something else to whine about. Happy Holidays

I will freely admit the Buckeyes lost. They played like crap, were out of sync almost the whole game. The pass interference penalties were bogus (at least two out of three anyway) especially the first one, which gave the greenies a snootfull of themselves and set the tone for the game. Lots of bad calls and non calls.

At the end of the day what matters is the numbers on the score board and that is that. Congrats to the greenies for winning the Big 10 championship.

I would much rather see msu in the Natl. championship game, I think they would provide a much better choice than the team that can't make up their mind if they are feline or avian. :D

No way MSU can be in the national championship. Auburn beat the #1 team in the country and the #5. MSU on the other hand knocked off the #22 team and #2 team. If everyone is saying OSU can't be there on strength of schedule...how do you figure MSU should. They practically play the same schedule.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

MSU beat the number two team. They are better than number two. Auburn is number 3. Therefore, the new number two should be MSU. Pretty straightforward.

Vincent I actually would not oppose MSU in the championship. Auburn just seems to be a team of destiny this year and you have to admit that it has been fun to watch so far. Auburn also is not the same team that LSU, the REAL Tigers, defeated early on in the year.

I think there is some mental forgiveness for good teams who continue to improve and win, despite a loss early in the season. Sometimes it just takes time for a team to gel and get it right.

---------- Post added December 8th, 2013 at 11:52 AM ----------

MSU beat the number two team. They are better than number two. Auburn is number 3. Therefore, the new number two should be MSU. Pretty straightforward.

Auburn beat the #1 team. Pretty straightforward.

Lets see. Auburn bounces a pass off a defenders head in desperation and wins, then a coach makes a bad decision and Auburn returns a missed field goal ( by the way he ran out of bounds), lost to LSU and they deserve to play for the national championship.

Back
Top Bottom