2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We already have a playoff system, it's the SEC. After we crown the national champion, we play onemore exhibition game with one of the minor conferences.

We already have a playoff system, it's the SEC. After we crown the national champion, we play onemore exhibition game with one of the minor conferences.

Now wouldn't it be nice to have that statement validated through a bona fide playoff system?

And this playoff system will eventually need to have a cull/replace mechanism so there can be movement in and out of the playoff eligible teams. There will be up and coming schools who will want in for the glory and the $$. Perennial losers would be dropped to a lower conference.

Personally I would drop Kentucky from the SEC East and bring in Louisville.

Relegation, like in soccer? I love it.

I would like to make a motion that we consider keeping Vandy, if only for the road trips to Nashville and the academic boost to the conference. I would also like to motion that we take the Mississippi schools out back and beat them with a rubber hose until they can get their academics above Vocational school level.

diver 86, I got my name---diver 85--cause that's the year I was certified ie 1985....How did you get yours, your age???????.......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom