2017 SCUBA Show - Long Beach, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This will be my 3rd visit to the Long Beach SCUBA Show, but this year my focus in on underwater photography (finalizing my new setup now) and finding a deal with the folks at Wakatobi (5 year wedding anniversary trip in 2019).

Who else is going and what are you interested in seeing or who are you interested in talking to?

May be going (I will be in LA on a family trip while the show is going on). If I make it, this will be my 2nd one. Last time, I spend most of my time in the DiveHeart booth. Hope to see you there.

Adam

I almost never miss this. Will be giving a talk on Palau again this year

I've never been and am looking to go for the first time. Any first timer tips? :)

Will you be attending just one day or both? It often takes me two days to cover the entire show with the depth I want. Not only are there the booths on the floor, but also the seminars which can eat up a fair bit of time

Will you be attending just one day or both? It often takes me two days to cover the entire show with the depth I want. Not only are there the booths on the floor, but also the seminars which can eat up a fair bit of time

@drbill - I have two days set aside just in case. Total newbie to this show so any suggestions, tips, strategies to not faint from the fun, etc., are welcome! :) Thanks!

Unfortunately my full day attendance on Saturday (with two very desirable seminars) just turned into a 4-hour concentrated whirlwind where I need to see and do everything in that limited window of time (ah, the things we do for our kids). I'm still looking forward to coming out there to see all the goodies!

@drbill - I have two days set aside just in case. Total newbie to this show so any suggestions, tips, strategies to not faint from the fun, etc., are welcome! :) Thanks!

I generally do a "quick" walk through first to get a feel for who is on the floor. Then I do slow walk throughs several times to stop and get literature on dive travel deals, talk to the reps, etc. These are interspersed with any seminars I want to attend.

Back
Top Bottom