25 Dives since June certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selchie in LB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just want to brag that I now have 25 dives since getting certified for OW in June. I completed my AOW and did a night dive. My new favorite place to dive is Crescent Cove in Laguna!

WOW! Lucky you. In the water that much you might develop gills.

Nice diving with you, Saturday! In case you were curious, we only explored a tiny bit of Crescent on Saturday....there's a lot more that we didn't see that you'll have to check out in the near future :D

Keep up the diving and the enthusiasm! Looking forward to seeing you again on the 9th.

Congratulations! I got my 25th dive in on the 12th after being certified on May 30th. I haven't taken the AOW yet, but it's on the list of things to do. My first night dive is coming up on October 9th. I can't wait!

congrats! I got certified at the start of June and just passed 25 dives as well :) just took my AOW course and Nitrox course too.

Congratulations to all of you! Crescent can be a fun place to dive. Over the years I've seen everything from baby Grey Whales to Moray to Bat Rays the size of a small car!

Have fun!!!

Excellent! Glad to hear you got some good diving in. Keep going as long as your season lets you. I hear it's been hot in So. Cal lately, go cool off under the water.

Safe diving to you.

Trying to make 50 for the year by the middle of November.....boy, the sacrifices we make!:D

Hey glad to hear that others are out and having fun! 50 dives by Nov. Your on, I'll have to step it up a little. I am planning on Rescue diver next course. I figured I could wait on nitrox. I've gotten below 90ft a couple of times now, but it sure is chilly there. Not to say that I wouldn't consider it in the future especially with the great sites out here in So Cal.

Back
Top Bottom