2nd Philippine Dive Trade Show at Makati, Alabang, and Cebu venues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Setting up a booth is an awesome idea because promoting scubaboard also promotes the wealth of international knowledge divers can access for free or at low cost. This board sped up my learning curve and I'm sure it will do the same for many of the divers here.

ishbaby:
Yup go ahead, set up a booth. If chip gets the ladies, we get the guys, right IRIS? hahaha. `Kiddin. . . .

No you're not. :D

chip104:
Setting up a booth is an awesome idea because promoting scubaboard also promotes the wealth of international knowledge divers can access for free or at low cost. This board sped up my learning curve and I'm sure it will do the same for many of the divers here.

totally agree i learned so much here from gear purchases to buoyancy and decompression:) plus dont forget the fact that i met all of you cool guys here. this board rules!

i'm trying to lobby for a booth ,......

guys i need your help.

i need to get the posts of divers who have benefited from PPD help.

if you can search through the PPD threads PM me the posts wherein it shows how PPD was able to assist other SBers to plan their trip here in the Philippines.

i would use the data to lobby for a booth at the show.

paolov:
i'm trying to lobby for a booth ,......

guys i need your help.

i need to get the posts of divers who have benefited from PPD help.

if you can search through the PPD threads PM me the posts wherein it shows how PPD was able to assist other SBers to plan their trip here in the Philippines.

i would use the data to lobby for a booth at the show.
don't have time to search for them right now but check the posts of ISHIE and 415GEM... check also the old threads sa PPD as i think there's a couple of other people there who we helped out

Jag

ishbaby:
ive checked out the first dive show before, it was boring.

Yup go ahead, set up a booth. If chip gets the ladies, we get the guys, right IRIS? hahaha. `Kiddin. . . .

Anyways, we can give out flyers or stickers with a PPD-SB label on it.

let's make friends with other lady divers :girl: for chip and we'll make him befriend the guys for us :) strategy might work out pretty well :wub:

flyers and stickers are great ideas :thumbs-up let's throw in calendars as well with caloy's and the others' excellent pix underwater :hippy: that is if it's okay with them :slick:

iris_ice:
let's make friends with other lady divers :girl: for chip and we'll make him befriend the guys for us :) strategy might work out pretty well :wub:

flyers and stickers are great ideas :thumbs-up let's throw in calendars as well with caloy's and the others' excellent pix underwater :hippy: that is if it's okay with them :slick:

good idea maybe we can show some of our pics in the booth :)

If you guys need a mermaid (in costume, of course) in the tank, I'll volunteer! Haha! Just don't expect UW ballet stuff, I'm not trained for that. Any of the ladies wanna join me as mermaid?

Likewise, I think it'll be good to invite the handicapped to try out scuba (separate pool session, with UW video/photo documentation), also perhaps offer a "try out a rebreather" session (in the tank) to open water certified divers?

noticed this is getting close: jan 26 to 28

so did we get a booth, lolo pao? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom