Closed 2x Scubapro G250s

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe these are the two in question. So yes, updated and serviced back in may.

This sale will make the ones I'm about to list look expensive. Let's call it inflation, supply chain issues, falling yen, etc etc ☹️

@Thunder Struck

(We could work something out. This one is in very nice condition)
I saw this but decided I’d keep rolling with our plan. I have faith in your ability! I do remember seeing when you had offered these and kicked myself for not jumping on them then. So for now i figure a bird in hand and all that…

I saw this but decided I’d keep rolling with our plan. I have faith in your ability! I do remember seeing when you had offered these and kicked myself for not jumping on them then. So for now i figure a bird in hand and all that…
Hmmmm, I do have a pile of G250s I need to sell at some point. edit: although I probably shouldn't thread-hijack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom