5 signs your buddy is a newby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba St3ve:
He pees in his wetsuit BEFORE he gets in the water?
ROFLMAO

dive-class101:
Get's in without his weight belt and wonders why he cant sink.

He spends the majority of the dive scraping the bottom with his belly... (bad bouyancy)

He says "What do i need a snorkel for?"

Brings half the sea floor back with him in his pockets as "memorabilia"

Freaks out when he sees a school of fish....

Comes out with spikey stuff all over him/her (Fish egg spines etc....)they just cant keep their hands to themselves...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dive_lover88:
He/She trips over his/her own fins while doing a GS.

Not funny!!! Dude.... I did this not long ago the surge hit the boat as i stepped off and i did an impressive giant fall entry.
(I've been diving for 3 years and It's the first time it's happened)
:(
I also got run over by the boat on the same day.....:D

In case anyone is wondering how i got run over by the boat... :wink: i was feeling off colour so ended my dive and started swimming back to the boat.... the skipper saw that i was out of energy and bought the boat back to me but i didn't hear it....:blinking: I looked up to see where i was going and saw the propeller about 2 metres away from my head... :1poke: The stern of the tinny we were diving off cracked me on the shoulder and I had to be assisted on to the boat..:snorkels:
Yeah felt like an idiot after that...
Not to mention that the boat was still running and the water tasted like petrol.... :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom