5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ffestpirate and lil bit - thanks for posting the pictures! Of course, I'm showing up like a Buddah more and more lately, but hey, I'm on my fat cycle..... .RIGHT! Enough of me! I love seeing the pics of all the folks having fun, especially through the eyes of others! :D

What a difference a night of sleep makes! I want to reiterate what I'd posted last night... The FOOD WAS AMAZING! That fried turkey just keeps getting better and better!!! It must be a 'Firefighter secret' :wink:

Dennis.. 4 different stuffings AND the green bean caserole?! Incredible!

Lil - you'll have to sweet talk my wife for her Apple Crumble Pie recipie.. KBulla on the board dontcha know :wink:

Brian - Xavier asked me after we left why you wear 30+# and the most I wear was 12#. I just told him I'm not fat :fruit:

Pete has it right for collecting lots of smaller teeth - low and slow. If your after the biggies, a little higher..

Oh Pirate - nice fins... don't lose them out of the boat this time!

Sooooooo... we're doing what for New Years?!?!?!

I can't take credit for the green bean casserole. The tasty green bean casserole was Barbaralove62's contribution.

Then let it be recognized that Barbara made some yummy caserole!

AH.. then there was the cake and pies. The cake was my Bro-n-law's doing. With Corona assistance, a working oven, and Reefguy 20' away unsuspecting of the true purpose, the CAKE was made.

Pies.. I'm not sure who made the punkin pies, but FABOO!! Publix Pecan was delicious as usual, and my beautiful wife and mother of my amazing childrens made the Apple Crumble pie!

I think I hit everything foodwise.

Sharktooth divers... WOW! I've seen lots of teeth come out of the water in previous dives, but I believe that you folks found more teeth, especially the extinct species teeth, this year than in I've ever seen Lots of Hemipristis upper teeth, some great Meg finds (Brians golden tooth needs to be posted!!) and even a NEW find of something I've not seen before but am leaning towards tortise toe.

No secret Collin.
Heres what I used in the marinade:
Butter,chicken stock,lemon juice,garlic powder,onion powder,salt,black pepper, and some Crystals sauce.
For the dry rub, all I used was creole seasoning.
For any one who wants to know the exact amounts, pm me and I will let you know.

That was excellent turkey, best I ever had, including last year.

Sorry I'm so late getting on. My IDC started yesterday, so I've been at the books like a madman.

I couldn't have picked a better group to usher in the 40s with. It was great seeing all the old friends and making new ones!

Gotta go, the workbook calls.

No secret Collin.
Heres what I used in the marinade:
Butter,chicken stock,lemon juice,garlic powder,onion powder,salt,black pepper, and some Crystals sauce.
For the dry rub, all I used was creole seasoning.
For any one who wants to know the exact amounts, pm me and I will let you know.
Absolutely amazing! Heh, mouth watering in fact! :D

I agree! The Turkey was great! And Dennis Please share your receipe for the mushroom stuffing, it was wonderful. This was so much fun...can we make it Bi-annual???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom