5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey lil bit when ever you and your mother want to do another tooth dive come on down and I will dive with you

Well thank you so much! I don't know about Mom, but I'm already talking about another trip for tooth hunting! I wasn't even close to successful and I'm one of those stubborn types who won't give in until I get what I was looking for :) Maybe you know about the secret stash of shark teeth that Pete seems to know about!

Roxanne and I would like to say it was great seeing all of our old friends and meeting some new folks that with time will become old friends.
Another great Scubaboard event filled with great memories, good food and lots of fun.

Thanks Everyone
Yeah, what he said.... :D

Bill, it was great to meet you! We need to get you down here for some diving in the spring/summer! Everyone else that I didn't meet, but saw there... Sorry, I spent 123 minutes on my first dive with a S80, surfaced as the third turkey finished cooking...

I will note that I think the longest travel for this event was duncan1958... He was in the area visiting from his dive shop in Spain :D... Welcome Duncan!

On my final note... Thank you everyone. I enjoyed the heck out of the day, just like last year! It is good to see the extended family (even Shelli and Pirate... :shakehead:)... even if it is once a year :rofl3:... This was the second year my son was with me at the event, and we all had a fantastic time!!!

See you next year!

Out of the chute, I'd like to apologize for being more tardy than I have ever been.. some morning challenges slowed the pack and go process, however, it did not keep us from attending!

Short notes.... I am always amazed at the amount of divers and supportive friends and family that come out to ScubaBoard events. I am further amazed and pleasantly pleased with the amazing cooking that shows up with the potluck foods and as a gastronome I find myself in an outstanding array of mouth watering delectables!

Dr Bill you are most welcome and always welcome at any ScubaBoard event. I can't thank everyone enough for being a part of this annual tradition of diver comradary of beach diving and food!

I may respond to this better in the AM when I've had some sleep and the road/dinner/wine has found itself into that fond memory segment of a day in life with no further obligations than keeping food and drinks available for the kids...

Did Adam find any teeth??? :D
Plenty! VB is the only place he is allowed to dive solo, and he found a great spot to search for them... He found about 250 teeth...

Pete, I have one of your tooth bags... I will get it to you the next time I see ya!

Hey Lil Bit... thanks for posting the one of Pete and me in front of the ScubaBoard banner. I'll use that in my cable TV show segment on the event. Hope your Mom enjoyed her first salt water dive!
Hi Dr,
I didn't get to talk to you much sat, so much going on. I was wondering how long you will be in Florida and are you doing any diving. Also are you going to air any footage from the Turkey fry and how do we see it? Nice meeting you! :blinking:

Well thank you so much! I don't know about Mom, but I'm already talking about another trip for tooth hunting! I wasn't even close to successful and I'm one of those stubborn types who won't give in until I get what I was looking for :) Maybe you know about the secret stash of shark teeth that Pete seems to know about!
I will help you out

Hey count me in for Venice too! I love it there. And Lil Bit be careful, it's addictive, the more teeth you find the more you want, LOL :D.

It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends and dive buddies. We got out of the water a little late and missed the bird, but the leg I gnarled on was tasty.

It was a fantastic day and I came away with several teeth to add to my collection with the help of the bag... Thanks Jude! It helped me find that nice Mako. :wink:

Hope to see all of you on the next event.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom