85m air dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's exactly my point.. the **oxic label is there to define o2 levels and has nothing to do with how many different gasses are blended in the mix. I'm sure people use the term in the wrong context and "mean" something else but that doesn't make it right :D

Comparing "trimix" to "normoxic" is like comparing apples to green. You can have a green apple and a red apple but at the end of the day it's still an apple.

The context is diving. But by all means, stick with your definition.

No problem, I just found your statement laughable, altruistic and noble as it was

If learning something is indeed your goal, you have at best a rather counter-productive way of going about it IMO

In fact if I was to judge your intent based solely on your posts in threads like this, I would hard pressed to conclude anything other than that you're more interested in calling people liars and trolls than anything else

No problem, I just found your statement laughable, altruistic and noble as it was

If learning something is indeed your goal, you have at best a rather counter-productive way of going about it IMO

In fact if I was to judge your intent based solely on your posts in threads like this, I would hard pressed to conclude anything other than that you're more interested in calling people liars and trolls than anything else

I called you a troll....not everybody else.

Yes you did, half a dozen times I think - not that anyone's counting. You also called me a liar. As I said, not a very productive way of garnering education, regardless of who you're trying to garner it from

Anyway, if your counter-argument is that people is plural, you called more than one person a troll in this thread; ergo my statement remains valid

Yes you did, half a dozen times I think - not that anyone's counting. You also called me a liar. As I said, not a very productive way of garnering education, regardless of who you're trying to garner it from

Anyway, if your counter-argument is that people is plural, you called more than one person a troll in this thread; ergo my statement remains valid

And I too could play the Grammar police and explain the term "everybody else" which I used but will not.

I choose to learn from people that offer information and discussion. You refused that even when asked nicely. You are not one anybody should try to learn from. Cave Diver, Ian, Rainer (only to mention a few)....they introduced valuable information here when you refused. I stand by my statement that your OP was a complete troll and it is only thanks to members like them (and others that I did not mention) that this thread has added any value what so ever to the board.

Were we not ignoring each other?

Normoxic refers to to the content of O2. Yes, they both contain the same 3 gases, but normoxic have a depth limit. For me, this is the difference between normoxic and trimix, that is how I distinguish between the 2.
Keep going, son, you're special!!!!

So a tank of trimix does not have a depth limit? I can dive any tank of trimix as deep as I want?

Kewl:D

Keep diggin son.

And I too could play the Grammar police and explain the term "everybody else" which I used but will not

Are you sure you read anything other than my OP?

Since I didn't say you called everybody in the thread a troll, explaining the term "everybody else" would be about as redundant as the rest of your posts in this thread; and if you did you would be playing semantics police not grammar police

Anyway... you call someone a troll first and then demand detailed answers from them, and you wonder why they don't respond? Do you use this technique IRL as well?

"Hello idiot, I demand you tell me the way to Main St, or I my opinion that you are an idiot will be proven true!"

You are not one anyone should try to teach

So a tank of trimix does not have a depth limit? I can dive any tank of trimix as deep as I want?

Kewl:D

Keep diggin son.

You can dive air as deep as you want too. It the getting back to the surface alive part that's a bitch. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom