860 G Auto focus help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clyderyde

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could someone from Sea and Sea help me with a auto focus problem on an 860G.
The camera has only been on one trip and I atributed the problem to all manner of things until I read some posts on another board describing how many of these cameras had exhibited these problems .

I am going on another trip at the end of April and need to get this problem taken care of. The problem does not happen all the time but just enogh to ruin about half of my shots and it is very frustrating.

I am a loyal Sea and Sea customer, having owned quite a few of your products over the past 12 years. My first Sea and Sea was a motor marine. I still have that little camera though it eventually flooded. I've bought two MM11EXs with ys 60s new with all the bells and whistles and still use them. I bought the 860G packaged with the ys 27 for my wife because I've been happy with your products to date.

Please help

Can this camera be repaired or replaced quickly?

Clyderyde
clyod@aol.com

Hi Clyderyde-
Thanks for your inquiry. The camera will need to be evaluated by our service technicians. Please visit Sea & Sea USA - Underwater Photography Cameras & Video and click on Maintenance & Service. Located on that page are specific instructions for returning your camera for warranty evaluation to our Service Center West. Fill out the required paperwork and notify them of your deadline, they will do everything possible to expedite your evaluation.

Thanks,

Jim at your service dept thinks he can take care of us.

Another question,

We are going to Curacao and the current is 110 50 cycles. Will this harm the battery or charger.

Thanks,

Clyderyde

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom