9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was on a Delta flight to Reagan National with a 9:00 am arrival. We had no clue what was going on. Wife at home was concerned, afraid I may be dead. Ended up being stuck in Baltimore for three days.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

Nearly 3,000 people died in the attacks on 9-11 here in the USA, Since then the approximate overall figure worldwide for civilian and military dead is probably near 250,000 . What exactly should we be mad about? I've lost a few [FONT=arial, sans-serif]friends and a brother fighting for a war that wont end. There will always be an opposition of some sort, new name, new face and new back yard. Stop being angry and move on... Ask our government to bring our troops home, we have killed enough people. Next move ends with a new big bang theory... I'm not pissed anymore, I'm sad... So many have had to die because we try to impose Christianity/Catholicism and Democracy on the world like the Conquistadors, only so we can have whats in their backyard that we find valuable.[/FONT]

I will never forget,I will never forgive and I will not "move on" !

It was a horrible day and I will never forget!

In 2010 we traveled to Winslow, AZ to visit our family. We also stopped by at Winslow’s Remembrance Garden. First I hesitated a bit, but then I did touch one of the beams. I don't know if this was right and it was a weird feeling to me...

11806731qj.jpg

11806733kz.jpg

11806737it.jpg

11806739gu.jpg

Winslow Attractions | Winslow Arizona Chamber of Commerce

Nearly 3,000 people died in the attacks on 9-11 here in the USA, Since then the approximate overall figure worldwide for civilian and military dead is probably near 250,000 . What exactly should we be mad about? I've lost a few friends and a brother fighting for a war that wont end. There will always be an opposition of some sort, new name, new face and new back yard. Stop being angry and move on... Ask our government to bring our troops home, we have killed enough people. Next move ends with a new big bang theory... I'm not pissed anymore, I'm sad... So many have had to die because we try to impose Christianity/Catholicism and Democracy on the world like the Conquistadors, only so we can have whats in their backyard that we find valuable.

And what exactly was the Battle of Tours all about? Get real!

And what exactly was the Battle of Tours all about? Get real!

Well just in case you really wanted the answer to that... Here is the link, some how i'm sure you men't that more as sarcasm... Get real? It doesn't get any more real then that. Take how you want to. :balloons:

Now I am shaking my head as to why US ambassador to Lybia was over 600 miles from the Embassy leading a rescue from the Consulate? I know he'd been in the country since the start of the revolution, but that time passed. It was time for him to stay safe and send rescue. We got lots of Marines.

[video=youtube;VpoudLoc8sY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Nearly 3,000 people died in the attacks on 9-11 here in the USA, Since then the approximate overall figure worldwide for civilian and military dead is probably near 250,000 . What exactly should we be mad about? I've lost a few friends and a brother fighting for a war that wont end. There will always be an opposition of some sort, new name, new face and new back yard. Stop being angry and move on... Ask our government to bring our troops home, we have killed enough people. Next move ends with a new big bang theory... I'm not pissed anymore, I'm sad... So many have had to die because we try to impose Christianity/Catholicism and Democracy on the world like the Conquistadors, only so we can have whats in their backyard that we find valuable.

Our motives have nothing to do with killing the enemy, nor has it anything to do with imposing Christianity on the world. It is about eliminating the threat to our way of life.

BTW, I don't know where you studied history. Where did ever get the idea that the Conquistadors were trying to spread Democracy?

Our motives have nothing to do with killing the enemy, nor has it anything to do with imposing Christianity on the world. It is about eliminating the threat to our way of life.

BTW, I don't know where you studied history. Where did ever get the idea that the Conquistadors were trying to spread Democracy?

HAHA... The democracy part was men't as currently happening, and the other part was just comparing us americans to the conquistadors... Religion has everything to do with it. Religion has been the cause of more wars and deaths then any all plagues mankind has had to endure. We kill in the name of god and that makes it ok... "For god and country" what history books are you reading...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom