90lb wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL..you guys are hilarious..and you all are making me realize how much I missing the community being stuck at home! and thanks for being the voice of reason! Raft idea is not too bad except I won't have enough lung capacity to fill up a 90lb wing. And if I can pay for helium, I would rather dive it than blimping it :))

They do them in nice colour schemes though!

38250987.jpg

It's called a Zodiac, the piece of wood on the back is for a small outboard motor.

or you can just lean forward on the surface and go, "bbbbbbbbbbbb" (motorboat sounds)

View media item 209703Hello. I would have to ask.....What kind of Wing is it?
Are you able to attach "Bungies?" Are they inside the cell, or outside. Some agencies won't allow bungie's at all, Do you plan on technical courses?
The questions, and variables go on, and, on and, on.
I suggest buying what you like, and also having the appropriate gear for the dive/application your pursuing. If, you like it......buy it.
I have an original O.M.S. IQ Harness. (With the embroidered patches sewn on it. (Not the decals of today.) I bought it because I liked it. It has never seen water, and just hangs there on the wall. Every time I see it I say "Man, that is "F@$%!&) nice.
I attached a picture of my "Ocean Tuxedo." An Apeks WTX6R Dual Bladder. 60 Lbs of lift.
Is 90 Lbs of lift too much? A majority will say "Yes."
I say " It's up to you."
Did I say "If, you like it buy it?
I don't mind being the guy noone wants to buy, a beer. More times than not......I'm dressed so nicely, people will offer one anyway.
Cheers.

90lb is unnecessary, and unsafe if you are hauling a Spanish anchor from the bottom. BCD=buoyancy compensation device. Its name describes exactly what it is there for, compensate for buoyancy. Buoyancy changes due to exposure protection, and as you consume gas in your tanks. It should NEVER be used to lift something off of the bottom, that is what lift bags are for...
90lb wing is as ridiculous as the picture that @loosenit2 posted...
I'm pretty sure he was joking about the Spanish anchor. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom