98-04 titan purge cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MidwestSteve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is there any websites I can order a 98-04 titan purge cover from? I live in the midwest and authorized dealers are hard to come by in the corn fields! I have 2 of these 2nd stages and both are now cracked and or disintegrated. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks for the advice. I talked to a guy there that forwarded me to a sales manger. I guess even if I ship them there its cheaper than buying new. These things have just been sitting on the shelf for about 5 years and I would love to put them back into service. To bad there wasnt some kind of aftermarket upgrade that did away with the soft plastic cover that degrades so badly. The one I bought used with the cover starting to crack. The other I bought new in 03. Used it several times a week till 2010 when the cover had changed chemical composition and became more like soft goo in the back of my jeep one weekend. I put it away for awhile and somehow it hardened back up but then was very brittle and cracked easily. It probably got pretty hot in my jeep that weekend but it didnt affect the 3 other 2nd stages in there and it wasnt its first time in a hot vehicle. idk what happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom