A Must-See Superbowl Commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice find. Budweiser's beer sucks but their advertising is second to none. ps. We should be thanking our troops, both current and retired. Nice job Bud.

mtsidford:
Nice find. Budweiser's beer sucks but their advertising is second to none. ps. We should be thanking our troops, both current and retired. Nice job Bud.

I couldn't agree more. The men and women I served with were, hands down, the finest individuals I have ever met in my life, and I am proud to have served with them.

I agree about Budweiser, too.. LOL Yuck! :wink:

Awesome post!! Makes my skin shiver every time I see it, too bad Bud never broadcast it again. I'm retired now but about 3 months after 9/11 I was sitting in a Hardees’s at 6:30 AM eating breakfast headed to drill, (Reserves) and an lady came up to me, kissed my cheek and said "Thank You!".?? Totally unexpected but made me feel very proud. The average civilian realizes that it is not ours to question why but to serve and obey orders; let the politicians debate the rest. Proud to have been one, proud of those who still serve.

Thanks Frank. Whatever your politics are it is important to remember that our soldiers don't make the policies, they just pay for them. Freedom isn't free.

Yeah, that was neat. Gotta share that one, thanks. Hard to fight a tear.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Frank. Whatever your politics are it is important to remember that our soldiers don't make the policies, they just pay for them. Freedom isn't free.
Yeah, this was also true in the Viet Nam fiasco, but it's so much nicer to see support for our troops this time.

Diver Dennis:

This is a lesson I'm glad we've learned since Vietnam. I was against that policy and I'm adamantly against this one as well. However, I was one of those who did not focus my protest against the soldiers and sailors who were bravely fighting. I had friends who served in 'Nam, and friends who have, and are, serving in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. I just wish they didn't "have" to be put in harm's way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom