A question for 18watt HID users

Would you like more protection for your Halcyon 18watt HID bulb & test tube ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • NO

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do they fit the 18W halcyons? Its hard for me to see exactly what is going on, does the testtube go inside the hole in the protector? The hole did not look big enough, but its hard for me to tell. As you know the 18W hal TT when adjusted all the way out sticks out higher than the side of the light.

This has been a major concern of mine after buying the 18W lighthead, it's completely unprotected, and I do a lot of night lobster dives and I am very worried about this lighthead.

If it fits the 18W how much would you sell me one for? you can email me at kwolfslau@hotmail.com

Thanks, Karl

You might really have something there! My Halcyon 18w HID is helmet-mounted, and I'm scared $hitle$$ that I'm gonna whack it on an overhead sometime and take out the bulb. I'll PM you with this and ask for a price (which you may have already figured?) but if it's not against the board's rules, you might just go ahead and post it. Thanks, Jeff!

Back
Top Bottom