A repository of 3D print STL sources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you don't have elephant's foot issues (or can do some touch-up), print it in two halves. Getting kinda small, but not impossible.

ETA: Like this:
View attachment 813306
Print two of these, place the two halves together, put the ring on and they'll be held together by the ring and the outer tool during the operation.
Brillant !

Does anyone have an STL for a tool to insert inflator hose o-rings? Somthing like this.

Alternatively, if anyone has measurements for a non-printed tool, I'll happily model it and share with the group.

Attachments

• QDC oring tool.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 60
Awesome, thank you! I'll print today and see what happens.

Awesome, thank you! I'll print today and see what happens.
This is my print.
IMG_3088.jpg

Sorry, change the file extensión .zip by .rar and open it with the latest version of winrar.
@emoreira, I get an error when I try and unzip those files. could you post the STl's?
I've uploaded the files to my Google drive.
Here is the link :
Let me know if you can download the files.

Reactions: L13

Attachments

• QDCOT-inner-half.stl
    10.4 KB · Views: 36
  • QDCOT-inner.stl
    18.5 KB · Views: 39
  • QDCOT-outer.stl
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: L13
Hey guys... since everyone is in a giving mood. Any ideas for something to attach bungee to a deco tank? I wear thick gloves / liners and trying to pull the EPDM is the worst trying to re stow the hose.

Here's a pic my buddy sent me for reference... just looking for something that I can take (what I think is 3/16") and make it easy to pull away from the tank but not so obstructive that it get's in the way. Any ideas?

My buddy said his are 3D printed but the owner of the LDS wasn't willing to share the file.. but he was willing to sell them at $10/pp, lol

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    362.8 KB · Views: 42
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom