A taste of West-End, Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think that is off topic asking about a gym. Would go along with needing to work out :bounce4: after going to all those places to try out all that food sounding so good. Chicken pasta with garlic cream cheese.....YUM!!!

In fairness to RTBDiver, a GYM is offtopic for this thread!! As for a menu RTBDiver, we are still figuring out what we will be offering. The Bar will be shut down from Sept. 30 til end of December. We will be bringing food to Foster's in March.

On our visit in August, we noticed most of the bars and restaurants down there offer American-style pub grub. We wish to go beyond...offering the best of pub grub but also local things, including local seafood. While we are buying the restaurant, Foster's will essentially be NEW.

I'm also a pretty hard core diver...should be done with divemaster by the time I move down there. We WILL NOT be offering seafood that is endangered...i.e conch or grouper, etc. and we will be actively involveed with the RMP....message me or respond here if you have any questions!!!!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom