A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvchief

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Well, kool kids, El Jefe and entourage are BOOKED.:xmastree: Casa De Jefe will be open for the Navidad Season :merryxmas: from 6 Diciembre until 17 Diciembre. Visitors may present their calling cards at the gate. Time to book those flights and join us.:santa3:

Never too soon to start a December list. I need something to look forward to. I will get the list started until I can con, er persuade, Kat to do it.

CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Skittl1321 and a +1,____________ 12/11-18, __ Sabor, Scuba with Alison

Let the party begin!

Coz 122011 136.jpg

feliz_navidad_cactus_with_sombero_christmas_invitation-rbed877af74404546ad8ab03ba22b0604_8dnmv_8.jpg

So excited :) The +1's name is Kevin, he's not a forum guy. My name is Jessica, but I actually answer to Skittles due to a counselor stint at a resident camp.

Now I just need to get my certification done! We can only do open water dives once a month, so mine are at the end of July. Because I had some freak outs during the pool sessions, I'm going to go back and do one more day of pool work mid-July. Kevin is certified, so no matter what, the vacation is happening, hopefully I won't be confined to snorkeling!

What should I bring?

Your winning smile!!

..... and Hornitos.....

---------- Post added June 30th, 2013 at 05:26 PM ----------

So excited :) The +1's name is Kevin, he's not a forum guy. My name is Jessica, but I actually answer to Skittles due to a counselor stint at a resident camp.

Now I just need to get my certification done! We can only do open water dives once a month, so mine are at the end of July. Because I had some freak outs during the pool sessions, I'm going to go back and do one more day of pool work mid-July. Kevin is certified, so no matter what, the vacation is happening, hopefully I won't be confined to snorkeling!

Well Git 'er done, or I take pictures of Kevin getting turtle rides, hugging a shark, being chased by an eel and make you feel REALLY bad!

Like Jessica said, I'm not a forum guy, so you probably won't see me post much around here. I guess I'm more of a creepy lurker. But I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I probably won't hug a shark, but do I want to punch a dolphin. Ok, maybe not really. But if I can find a barbeque pit and some eel sauce, I might ride a turtle while I chase an eel down.

Kevin, aka +1

Like Jessica said, I'm not a forum guy, so you probably won't see me post much around here. I guess I'm more of a creepy lurker. But I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I probably won't hug a shark, but do I want to punch a dolphin. Ok, maybe not really. But if I can find a barbeque pit and some eel sauce, I might ride a turtle while I chase an eel down.

Kevin, aka +1

Holy Kriminee, you are a creepy lurker. Welcome aboard.

I would imagine that my wife, Terri, and I will be down in December. Not sure exactly when but you can put us on the list.

Tom and Terri Hooper/ ???/ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America

I will get the list started until I can con, er persuade, Kat to do it.
Dream on, dream on El Jefe!!! :shakehead:

I am on a serious list hiatus after missing our March trip to Coz. (And I'm not jinxing the next trip!!) Besides, I love seeing how everyone is getting so creative!!! (Maybe you can con Pidge into taking on December for you !!:shocked2:)

Give us a P !!!
Give us an I !!!
Give us a D !!!
Give is a G !!!
Give us an E !!!

What does it spell ??? !!!

PIDGE !!!

GOOOOOO Pidge !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom