The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or: Buy Jefe a Drink Night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvchief

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or:
Buy Jefe a Drink Night:
Diciembe 10th at El Moro at 1900 hrs. Mexican
(7 pm for anyone who can't subtract 12....)

Who is going:

CVCHIEF +2 at least.

FAQ:
1. Where is it:
a. Your taxi knows.
b. Go out the airport road, go south on 65 which at the airport. At the Caricol (GIANT Conch shell in the middle of the road) go east away from town. Turn left just before the Pemex gas station. JUST before. Go two blocks and turn right. (There is a sign. If you have eagle eyes and can pick out the 4 inch by 3 inch El Moro with an arrow) Go one block and turn right. Orange place on the right. DON'T park in my space.

2. What is so special about it?
a. It's El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post.
b. The food is awesome. For my opinion, best mole on La Isla.
C. The margaritas git er done. (You won't have to buy me that many.....)

---------- Post added November 27th, 2013 at 02:17 PM ----------

Seriously? 58 views and no takers?

Look, everyone who comes doesn't have to buy me a drink....

I had nearly 30 people there for Steve's B-day bash and Mexican Independence Day and now this? Are you holding out for cake again? Do I need to pick you up?

Not even the locals who say they might come and then forget and bail are checking in! (Yes, KB and Christi I AM referring to you and JLD too!)

All the rest of you aren't having a party and not inviting me are you? I am getting a complex.....

If its not a private function I had planned on coming over. If I could get a ride up I would probably buy some Margeretas.

We would have come (El Moro is on our list) but we don't get there until the 11th and probably won't go out until at least the 12th. But hopefully you get some takers.

No, its not a private function. EVERYONE is invited. Everyone within the sound of my keyboard.....

Dear Chief,

I have a very crucial match of backgammon in Houston that week (actually my son is in the South Texas Soccer finals in Brenham, TX on the 8th) but I will try to send my partner Memo Mendoza. You may not like him much because he normally does not like people who dive else where, sorry!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

PS Chief, if my son loses early I'll be down, but only if you will buy me a drink/s.

Last edited:
Dear Chief,

I have a very crucial match of backgammon in Houston that week (actually my son is in the South Texas Soccer finals in Brenham, TX) but I will try to send my partner Memo Mendoza. You may not like him much because he normally likes people, sorry!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

See? Now that it is consideration. One of our TINIEST SB meetings was graced by one of your peeps:

Iphone122012Coz 019.jpg

And "She Who Kills Lionfish" (who also has not RSVPed.)

Tell Memo just to look for the French Model, that will be me:

tumblr_md1gel5UdO1qe1ey2.png

When are you coming back, I will be there until the 17th. I just scheduled this early to get the most people......

Good luck to your son!

I'll definitely try to make it; it kind of depends on what the group I'm diving with has planned for dinner that night. Of course, I could suggest El Moro for the whole group - do you think you could take 14 Mensa Divers joining you? You might need your own bottle of Tequila!

I'll definitely try to make it; it kind of depends on what the group I'm diving with has planned for dinner that night. Of course, I could suggest El Moro for the whole group - do you think you could take 14 Mensa Divers joining you? You might need your own bottle of Tequila!

Mensa divers? Sure. I tried to join once, but I forgot to miss a couple questions and then they wouldn't let me in.

Bring 'em all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom