The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or: Buy Jefe a Drink Night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By amazing coincidence, I'm hoping to be in Cozumel that day and diving. But, I'm an Evil Cruise Ship Diver, and I must be back on the mothership with the rest of my pod before the appointed hour of your ceremonies. Perhaps I can go early and ruin the viz before the rest of you get there...

Seriously, it would have been very fun put some faces to the names...

Guess who got to dive with that evil cruise ship diver today:

This_guy.jpg

We had a great time today! Lovely fellow. Perhaps we made him a Cozaholic today!!

And lets be clear: TODAY at 7 pm is the Scubaboard dinner at El Moro. I did screw up and go early, but the ACTUAL date is today.

Be there or be square. First 5 people in the door get to provide me a free drink....

desiarnazcubanpetestill.jpeg

And I may even play the drums....

By amazing coincidence, I'm hoping to be in Cozumel that day and diving. But, I'm an Evil Cruise Ship Diver, and I must be back on the mothership with the rest of my pod before the appointed hour of your ceremonies. Perhaps I can go early and ruin the viz before the rest of you get there...

Seriously, it would have been very fun put some faces to the names...

What ship are you on? We went Carnival Triumph to Cozumel and loved it so much we booked an NCL cruise back to Cozumel, but then changed our mind and are spending the week there instead.

What ship are you on? We went Carnival Triumph to Cozumel and loved it so much we booked an NCL cruise back to Cozumel, but then changed our mind and are spending the week there instead.

His ship was big, white and Norwegian. And it parked in the second space. We booted him out at the gate to the terminal...

---------- Post added December 11th, 2013 at 09:00 AM ----------

Ok, this Scubaboard dinner has passed into memory.

Thanks to the DjdiverDan and his Mensa crew, we had 20 people there. I really need a Scubaboard table flag or something....

No Triple-M in attendance, so I am fearful she may still be shoveling ice in Dallas. Or maybe she is here and just to whipped to make the big party?

Ray and his bros where their usual charming selves. And guess who forgot to take a picture? But I know I saw the smart people taking pictures, so maybe DjdiverDan will get something posted here.

Oh and NEITHER Memo or Dave himself showed. I was sure Dave was sending drink money so I passed on all the other free drinks....

Got here Chief but no Internet and water pump had seized. So spent the day (and part of the evening) getting those issues sorted out. A big shout out to our friend Dale Gardiner (owner of Baldwin's B&B) who was invaluable on the new pump purchase and installation. And to Paola Anschel (Married to Living Underwater's Jeremy) who handled the Spanish translation at Cablemas.

The real Scuba Board Christmas get together is going on now at El Moro. If you can make it great.All is welcome including you Chief.

We are here having a great time. The food is more than expected. Sorry you missed it Chief I would buy you one if you were here.

PLEASE don't kick me out of the El Moro club - just a little bowled over by responsibilities and that awful thing called work and I couldn't get away! I promise, triple pinky swear to make the next event!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom